The Importance of Sleep
Just as proper nutrition and exercise are necessary for excellent health, sleep is also equally essential. Sleep is needed to:
- Help you recharge and feel your best
- Sustain good health and overall well-being
- Help the body to consolidate the day’s learning into memory
- Improve your ability to absorb and recall everyday skills
- Reduce stress and improve productivity
Because you can’t always get all sleep you need, you should strive to get most out of your sleep you do get. An uncomfortable mattress can rob you of sleep, causing you to toss and turn and prevent you from deriving the full benefit of your time in bed. Sleeping on a mattress that meets your needs for comfort, support and space can help you sleep better.